Friday, November 6, 2015

Believe it and you will be it

I have been doing the Oprah and Depaak "Become What You Believe" 21 day meditation series. We are only on Day 5 and so far, it has set my soul on fire. Even though I am going through tough times I control my life and where it is going. I often think about what I want to do in life. For me, the eternal gypsy, it changes year to year, month to month, even minute to minute. So for today, Friday November 6th, even though I am ending a temp job today and have no idea where my income will come from next week, I choose to remain positive and believe anything is possible. This is what I choose to believe and mark my words, it will soon be reality.

I believe I am a survivor and will get through anything with the help of the universe and my true self
I believe I will travel the world and no longer work a 9-5 job
I believe that in my travels, I will help people
I believe that in my travels, I will help animals
I believe that your vibe attracts your tribe and I look forward to connecting with my tribe soon
I believe.

Yes-- We all need to believe in ourselves enough and have the confidence as well as persistence to make our goals, wishes and dreams happen.:

No comments:

Post a Comment